Power Wave® AC/DC1000SD
· 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input – Offers the ability to be
connected anywhere in the world.
· Voltage Compensation and Reliable Input Voltage Connection –
Provides consistent operation over ± 10% input voltage variation.
· No Hardware Reconfiguration Required with Easy Polarity Switching
– Eliminates downtime.
· Easy to Parallel Machines or Run Multiple Arcs.
· 3-Phase Voltage Input – Eliminates the imbalance associated with
transformer-based AC welding machines.
· 95% Power Factor Correction – Enables connection of multiple
machines on the same plant infrastructure for lower installation
· Severe Duty – Can be stored outdoors.
· IP23 Rated.
· ArcLink®, Ethernet, and DeviceNet™ Communication – Offers remote
process monitoring, control and troubleshooting.
· True Energy™ – Measures, calculates and displays instantaneous
energy in the weld for critical heat input calculations.
· CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 – Use your server or
our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on
almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry®
and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault
limits and more.
· Software Based Controls – Can be upgraded as new features become
· iARC™ Digital Control - 90 times faster than the previous
generation, delivering a responsive arc.
· Each Unit is – Factory burn-in tested at maximum output for 2
hours to ensure quality and reliability.
· DC+ Submerged Arc
· DC- Submerged Arc
· Balanced AC Submerged Arc
· Variable AC Submerged Arc